Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shady.

So, confusion and i are at it again! Laaame. It almost makes me wish things were easy... ;)

I watched Rad tonight, how funny i that? And work today was a beast but I got an ample amount of compliments on my Transfer t-shirt... which, much to my dismay, can now be considered vintage of some sorts. Didn't have a very good day, the night wasn't running too smoothly either but i DID

- figure out guitar chords for my favorite song of ours
- meet a sweet C with the classic WB swag that i tip my hat to
- act as recipient to a much needed Black Current Vanilla massage
- write a really good poem
- decide that i may be looking into adding pink to my wardrobe... haha don't ask. not that you would. cuz really... you is me and i already know what im talking about :)

Anyway, its back to slumber with an empty palm, but the morning will bring new chances with dreams within our grasp.

love you,
love, me

mariel.

No comments: