Friday, September 5, 2008

Come On

You knew another blog was comin tonight :)


Questions of Today:
- Why is today such a bloggy one?
Ahdunno. The headache may have had some influence on the brain's progression throughout the past hours.
- When do you plan to stop believing?
Sadly, nevaaaa.
- Why is Jacob Luttrell so beastly?
Seriously. He is amaaazing!

Answers of Today:
- I realized I am going to be making much more money than I had planned.
- I was wrong about M and worried for nothing. This is a wonderful thing :)
- I may need to write less rock.

I think there may be something in the street that is bad for skin. Mama no likey. Better note, I wrote another really good little thing today :) I just have problems converting them to catchy songs.... Shipoopy, I say. Bytheway, I have far too much passion in me to be in the position I am currently faced with. imjustsayinnn.

love you,
love, me.

mariel.

No comments: