Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dinner For Two

"All I ever wanted was for me and the moon to shine."


So, today was an interesting dayyy.... lots of happenings. It is kind of hard to be interesting when opening up enough to blog about all things in life, while keeping vague enough to keep those moments untainted. Basically, everything between my morning shower and my nighttime music searches has been eye (and ear) opening! I lovvve it when life's like this :)

Had lunch with T the other day. Very, chill. I don't feel the need to be anything but real when we're together. There's always a small hope that I'm interesting and that I look good and stay sweet, but really it is so easy to be myself that I forget to worry about those things. I never hold my tongue. I try not to do this with other people but sometimes there's that person that you just cannot express evvvery last detail to, haha. Sometimes for their sake, sometimes for mine.

Oh man. J sang me a song today that was bananaaaas. So so so good.. It was basically the guy and girl getting in a fight and him saying sorry I was wrong please believe me. Y'know. He was sick and sounded incredible. Jerk.

H from SM called today... Supposedly I'm in the next round of the competition. I don't know how I feel about this. It's always exciting to know you're "good enough" for any opportunity, I'm just not positive this is the right opportunity for ME.... bytheway:

WE FINALIZED A NAAAAAME TODAY!

20:28 is the band name.. twentytwentyeight...... twenty28. His birthday is July 20 and mine's March 28 so, y'know. I love us. The name seems to be sticking so far. What's funny is that this was actually like the 2nd or 3rd name that was thrown out and for some reason I didn't think it was cool when I first heard it, but after hearing all the different ones we came up with, this one decided to pop up again and I think it actually got me :) Hopefully I don't change my mind again because we made the myspace, the blog, and the email... haha. I can make commitments, though, so I will wish me luck and continue writing for twenty28 in faith.

Oh, the picture is to say that I think I want to go out more. I think I feel cool when I treat myself to things... it may be because I feel successful when I do a job and get funds to do things that aren't mandatory. I almost went clubbing yesterday, but then the light turned green so I came to my senses, remmebering who I was, and turned into the parking garage homeward bound, haha.

love you,
love, me

mariel.

1 comment:

Ali and Dane said...

ha ha ha i miss you. i really like where our friendship is headed.