Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reprise

I wrote four songs todayyy. Not finished, of course, cuz I would then just be someone other than myself and have nothing to work towards. I guess I kind of collectively only wrote one song. Anywayyy, wrote one called 6 Ft. Gentleman which is really cute, I think, in an acoustic Sara Barielles kind of way. And yea I kill spelling. I was sitting down listing everything I was thinking about and basically every guy name that came up belonged to a man who was about 6 ft tall. And.. thus. Haha just thus ;) Hence.

Wrote another about Lust and how you look for it when the one you love turns their back on you. Cheating. I wrote one about someone really wanting to be something to someone but knowing the other person doesn't deserve the heartach, so you'd like to spare them. I just typed "heartach" and my spell check seems to be ok with it... Whattheheck.

That's three, right? I forgot the other... Actually, I think two of them were kind of the same topic.. Either way, I have some dope little lines :)

"You're all bad, but I'm no better. We're no good, we're perfect together."
"I'm not here to be your hero but that don't mean that I won't save you."
"You're a pretty little thing for a 6 ft Gentleman."
"Lust isn't healthy, but love isn't helping."

There's more but then I would just be typing lyrics all night. Not coooool. I have been talking to J and A so much and I wrote all day at work today OH it was a wonderful thing. M bought me a writer's rhyming dictionary. My life has forever changed, haha. And sitting in an empty parking lot hearing your favorite singer cover old Beatles classics on the guitar is really far too much spoiling for one person to get.

I love my life.

Love you,
Love, me

mariel.

No comments: