Friday, September 12, 2008

Personal Myspace Persona.


So, I've been thinking. It's funny how huge Myspace has gotten. There have been a lot of friend network thingys, but none have ever reached the ridiculous popularity level that myspace eased up to.

The picture there... yea. First of all, let me say that this is the first time I think I have ever actually looked like a 20 year old female in a photo, haha. Secondly, I think myspace is increasingly decreasing our face value as people.. I made that my little caption. See?! We, yes myself included, are really wrapped up in this little website. It's really odd, actually. We make references to it as if it's a huge part of our lives... We have phrases like, "Default pic," "You're on my top," and the worst, "Whore me." Ew.

I wonder what the world will come up with next.


love you,
love, me

mariel.

No comments: