Monday, September 29, 2008

Because I Want It.

Gimme...
(another list)

  • Law & Order SVU
  • Powdered donuts
  • A ballroom dancing partner
  • More film for my Polariod
  • Gas, for Whitey, not me
  • A Rokr by T-Mo
  • A Nano Pet. I lost mine inside of the couch emporium in Utah
    and have not been the same since.
  • A head of hair to cut
  • Guitar lessons
  • M
  • J's desire to smoke to diminish
  • A band
  • A band
  • A band
  • A band
  • A band
  • Coffee
  • A keyboard
  • T's body
  • Better time management
  • Obama
  • A license in one or all of the following:
    Cosmetology
    Bartending
    Criminal Psychology
  • More blog readers
  • More Myspace hits
Dangit. I just thought of another list I wanted to make and now I can't remember, thanks to law & order. Abraham tolllld her that John fell in love with another woman and she just believed him. Jeeeez. :) I'm officially THAT nerdy.

love you,
love, me

mariel.



2 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

oh dear, you are lame. LMAO.

- your not white friend

mariel said...

hm. miss alyssachristineevenson, just what does that A stand for in LMAO? because.. im suuuure it cannot stand for what i think it stands for, which is what it generally stands for, when considering common web-lingo knowledge, but it couldn't possibly stand for that in your case. so, what exactly are you laughing off?

short, not stout,
lame & proud,
me.