Thursday, September 4, 2008

10:57PM


Dude, this band... haha manohman. So, talked to M today and they are doing extreeeemely well. They're so so so close to where they need to be, it's such a good thing to hear! I have been posting stuff from my fone and it refeuses to show, so that's no good :( Today was kind of a poop day but it went well with yesterday, haha.. atleast things are staying consistent, right? Seriously, though... I was looking thru our list of songs and I think I really like them, actually. I'm a little proud of us considering we only have me and him on the guitar.. we've done pretty well for ourselves, haha. I'm currently sitting in a little back hallway that I'm not supposed to be in, using internet that I'm not supposed to have. Sorry.
GO GO GO:
myspace.com/2amclub
love you,
love, me.
mariel.

No comments: