Saturday, September 27, 2008

I, Nerdy

Things that can precede "I'm a dork, I know..."

- I have been watching the Disney Channel for the past 2 hours

- I feel like the best I've looked all day is right now;
no make up, high pony and my half shirt plus my dad's sweatpants

- I'm laughing as silently as possible as Jennifer Hudson goes bad on Jay Leno...
everyone around here is sleeping but she is so siiiiick!

- My dessert tonight was a package of Gushers

- I've completely messed up my rugs doing sets of sit ups, push ups and inverts

- I wrote a song today about the freeways we were passing and was really close
to using "hella" but was voted against, haha

- I miss playing BASEketball in front of my heez in Utah. Yea, heez. And watch that movie, BASEketball. Very... educational. :)

I started the list thinking I had a lot more things to list because I'm always told how nerdy I am but I think the most nerdy thing about me may actually be the fact that I can't truly recognize my dork-ness... otherwise I'd be able to tell you about it all. This wasn't a very productive blog....

aww meeeeee-annnn.

still,

love you,
love, me

mariel.





1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

productive or not! this is a great blog. i kind of want to write one now toooo