Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let Me Tell You

I'll tell you this in confidence
If my confidence will let me tell
It may be hard because truth and I
Don't know each other very well


Ssssso, I'm about to jump into bed and knock out because work is in less than 7 hours so my mind es no workings completely correctly, therefore, let's work backwards. I just got home from N's house. Got to kick it with him and M. Ilovethem. It's cool to talk to people who are very good with words.. and have lived lives with stories to tell. We went walking and I got to hear about a little of the history behind the greatest band ever, The Transfer. Yea, them. Nottt them. I refuse to call them that. Again. Freak... I really cannot wait for 2011 when M's solo project comes out and kills everyone in the game. We went grocery shopping and such.

Before that, I was watching Heroes with Q and fully confused :( I have yet to see the second season and have only recently wrapped my brain around the happenings of the first, so to throw in a third was kind of ridiculous. Hayden Panetierre was pretty though, haha.

Before that I was car shopping. Well, lot shopping. Not so much shopping at all, actually, just kind of being envious of the new freaking cars that are out and annoyed by the fact that I really chose Whitey. Butilovehim.

And before that, I turned down Aldo and decided I would have more time for what I wanna do if I stick with Journey's. I can still have a job and a little income situation, but still have the hours that are required to pursue my dreeeam. The paycheck from Aldo's woulda been grrreat, though, I can't deny that. Guys, as quoted by the infamous Annie, it's a hard knock life.

Finally, before that it was... good morning! And now, good night :)

love you,
love, me

mariel.

No comments: