Wednesday, July 2, 2008

vanilla spray...

...and a dare.




Really. I almost disappoint myself sometimes, but then I think of how I would feel if my kid spent her days filling her mouth with vanilla body spray vs. filling her mouth with much dirtier things and I end up being okay with my choices, haha.

So, I have yet to come across a person who does not support Obama. Crazy right? I'm kind of thinking this will change when I visit Utah. I kind of feel bad for saying that but what's worse is that I'm probably correct in my assumption! Oh, world.

I am making the lonnng drive out to Utah by myself and to tell you the truth, I'm pretty excited. I know that in the days leading up to it, I will complain and talk the usual trash on Utah, but I have a feeling this trip will not be a wasted one.

And while in Utah, I am determined to educate myself on the happenings with this election.

Love you,
Love, me

mariel.

No comments: