Sunday, July 20, 2008

Upside...

...down.

manohman. i feel like my world is turning, well, as implied. there are some.. interesting people in my life, haha. it's funny when the unfamiliar becomes routine and the norm seems alien to me. i realize im speaking as if the world revolves around none other than myself, but it IS my blog. and nobody reads it but me and you. :)

basically, i've gotten myself into few traps that could've easily been avoided had i listened to my instincts. but that would have just been way too logical and far too easy for my complication-loving live so y'know. i do what i cannn.

i need security... stability. and singing, duh. too much t'ask?
i promise if you give me the road i have the drive.
i hope everyone, well i hope YOU are well, haha.

love you,
love, me.

mariel.

No comments: