Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deal or...

...no deal?

I am sitting in this little holding area waiting to go sit and wait for someone to wait for the Banker to give said someone some money. As I wait, let's talk about this little encounter I just had:

Man was just burning a hole completely through my head and after 6 solid meetings of eye contact, I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. Two chairs away, turned fully in my direction, chin in hand, staring at me. I was so close to asking him if there was something I could help him with when he goes,

"What song are you singing?"

"Oh, my friend wrote it," said friend being M, of course. What a loser fan I am haha wowww.

"You look like a girl on tv.. on Dance War. You look like her."

Needless to say, it was very good that I did not go off on this man because that would nottt have been a good look. And if by chance you are reading this, Sir, please understand I have nothing against you... I just am not used to people knowing who I am... y'know? Y'know. Thanks for your kindness :)

Love love,
Love, me

mariel.

No comments: