Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm gonna say...

...three.

Yes, there are exactly three people in this world who are really good at making me feel like a complete dumb ass. Sometimes, I am the one who gets disrespected and yet I still come away from the confrontation feeling remorse. Almost feeling sorry that they felt the need to really take it to that extreme... But every time, without a miss, I find myself wanting to apologize to THEM. Even when I'm not wrong. What the heckopants. This is when I write a song.

There is one person I would love to text, but won't.
One person I would like to hug, but can't.
A few people I need to find.
One person I need to find me.

My head hurts :( But I heard from M that thinking about it will just give it energy, so nevermind what I just said... I'm now thinking that I'm talking way to much about M. Assuming you agree, tomorrow I'm going to Deal or No Deal with Q. This should be interesting... Also interesting: I wrote a rap roday. About... well, about M, haha. Dang. Not thinking about him lasted a good 3 seconds. It was really in the least creepy way possible, the writing of the rap. I've never felt a heart beat as slow as his did. That's kind of what it's about. I wrote about my situation with Utah, too, and D. I think if I really want all of this stuff off of my mind, I'm gonna have to sleep. They'll probably filter their way into my dreams but it's then beyond my control so I'm really not to blame at that point, haha.


Love you,
Love, me

mariel.

No comments: