Friday, June 27, 2008

marielevate...

...my awareness.

Manohman. I had one of the best days I have had in a long time... I can pretty confidently chalk it under one of the best days ever. It's kind of sad because I'm too off of a person to actually let it show that that was fact. I hung out with M and have basically come to the conclusion that I am just not as dope as I need to be, haha. There are people in my world that are just on a completely different level and unless I find a way to reach that within myself, it's never gonna make it out to the world. Crazyyyy, those guys... M especially. Not just because I have a ridiculous fan-to-rockstar slash just-plain-ridiculously-school-girl-like crush on him. But because he is one of the two (MB being the other) most talented people I know. Which then cradles said crush. How can so much genius be contained in one person? And how can one person be contained in Millvalley? Depressing.

I was priveliged enough to be able to sit in on their rehearsal, and of course I was way too cool to show that I was geeking out inside and pretty much needed to pee my pants on the rough little chair situation I was in.

That whole thing was one sentence just now, haha.

Anyway, I'm dumb for not being as excited outside as I was inside, but it's whatever... Maybe I'm that weirdo girl whose emotions only show when they fall apart onstage in front of a mic stand and a bleeding spotlight. Amaright? We'll see... I hope.

Oh, wow I completely forgot why I titled this blog what I titled this blog. I need to study up on my craft. And my world... happenings.. current events! There we go. And I need a 4 song EP by Oct. 26. And a band. And probably somewhere in between I should get... yea, I should get a life.

Love you,
Love, me.

mariel.

No comments: