Thursday, June 26, 2008

from april 27...

...Twelve Inside 4:05

take your eyes from me
it will make things easier
not that easy has been a trend in my past

in a wakeful doze
i stumble crooked in a sixty's stance
not that solid roads have come to pass

as i was saying,
things could be worse
but would they really be so bad?

what if yours was i
what if we were them
would you be settling for all you hoped not to have?

halfway there
thirty and some change
but the questions keep and keep on adding up

thirty nine, now
forty four gets close
the force of the mass proves to be two too tough

nearly rotated
my mind is still spinning
the chances stay dizzying, diluting again

if i let them pass
fifty two comes fast
full circle, four o' six, odds even out in tens...

now the minute is gone
my shot's been taken
this opportune tide will rise again, but rare

Inside 4:05
i left a message for you
only Twelve will tell if it'll still be there.

Love you,
Love, me.

mariel.

No comments: