Thursday, June 26, 2008

from october 9...

...The Giver sighed,

"You're right," he said. "But then everyone would be burdened and pained. They don't want that. And that's the real reason The Reciever is so vital to them, and so honored. They selected me -and you- to lift that burden from themselves."

Listening to Buble and eating those Nutter Butter joints, haha. Ahh. I hope everyone is doin better than I have been but here is a small part of something I wrote awhile ago..

you can call it cruel
you can call me wrong
but im not here to talk about love.
it was somethin cool
somethin in his song
i almost couldnt hear him above
the sounds in the streets
the beats all around
and the traffic wasnt much help
without eye contact
and an ipod jack
bass would be the only thing i felt
but his eyes were strong
and his lips spoke slow
he was sexy with a dip in his swagger
if any girl came along
he had spit enough to know
as long as she heard him, he had her
in seconds i was wild'n
like the masses for miles in
261, 626, 323
he's good and he knows
though he's not one to boast
he lets it show with his rhythms and his harmonies
he can call it cruel
he can call me wrong
but im not calling it for love.
its just sometin cool
somethin like a song
i just couldnt stop thinkin of.


Love you,
Love, me.

mariel.

No comments: