Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yea, Son.

Hello hello :)

Things are changing, a bit. A little strange, but mostly good... I'm going to Utah for a few days, so that should be pretty interesting, haha. Hopefully I will be able to bring my geee-tar and show Daddy what I've been doing all this time.

I hate hairspray. After a good, hard day, I feel like a snowflake.

Yo. I think I am going to become this guy's salsa partner! Haha, weeeeird, right? It should be pretty fun, I think, so we'll see if it works out...

Oh oh oh.
M is writing me, yeaaaa son. I am so excited that this freaking band got freaking signed I can't even tell you. It's almost as wonderful as if I were to get signed.

Allllmost ;)

love you,
love, me

mariel.

PS, let's have a quick run-through...

Q is moving back
R is opening up, and showing interest in extra-curricular reading
T is singing for something, but I don't know what..
C hit Green Light in his middle
P from the studio hit me up.. YES sir.

No comments: