Monday, October 20, 2008

"And Then.."

And then andthenandthen?!

That is what I feel like W -being, the World- is saying to me lately. A lot is going on but at the same time.... nothing at all, haha. Kind of puts your mind in a weird space. Well, my mind.

UM, 2am Club plays tomorrow. Ohmyguh. Exciting, no?

Q and I have been writing a little more so I'm hopefully getting over my little anti-creative stint. MAN that was/is frustrating. I am hearing a weird, Blondie meets Motown vibe and I think mama likeyyy.

So, can I just be open really quickly? It's kind of an awkward thing, going into someone's room and running into a condom wrapper. I mean.. considering the 'wholesome' life I live (so I'm told), what is my reaction to that supposed to be?? I don't know either so, I just looked away! I admit I hesitated, but I collected my inner laughter long enough to ask to be excused from the room 'to find a bathroom,' in order to give him ample time to do exactly what he did -- pudditaway. Haha ahh man. 50% of my life has been made up of awkward situations that I may or may not thrive off of... with a little too much acceptance of them. Oh, R. Yea, CLEAN R. Cuuuute, huh? Hm. ;)

My legs are ridiculously soft right now. It's a little odd.....

As I was saying, I want to be great.


love you,
love, me

mariel.

No comments: