Monday, October 6, 2008

I need a post like this.

I smiled today, thanks to you...

Myspace Counter. Today, you read 73 at 10:35pm and I'm so proud!


Elder McJeez. You wrote me today and I couldn't have gotten a better message.



Dogs.



Echinacea.. I've been taking pills of you to ensure that I don't get sick and now.. well, now my sweat smells like you. I know. It's kinda funny if you think about it, though. Do a bunch of sit ups, get a good, solid core, and smell like a pleasant little flower, what more could I want?


Jason Young. BIG J Young, haha. Tomorrow is your birthday and I wished you a good one, I love the texts you send me in reply to mine :)


This guy always makes me smile. Isn't he beautiful? Oh, that Lemony. He is so talented and he's finally starting to believe it a tiny bit, haha. His writing is finally showing that.

Now, SHE, is somethin' else. You should meet her. Know her. Study her. Haha, oh and sorry, she's takennn! Howcuuuute.

Um, in conjunction, we are the BEST. It really gets no better.
Manohman. Today was a very random day but I got through it. Tomorrow I work again! I think I have a hankering for playtime with YM, which sounds much dirtier than it should, really. I like his energy. I'm gonna work hard cuz it's a Tuesday and then I really just want to cheeeeel.

anyway...
love you,
love, me

mariel.

1 comment:

Ali and Dane said...

study me? i'm not that deeeep dar :) Hi this is WB i was just calling to see what it do, JS? Well i'm gunna go now.. don't for get.. this is WB.. WB WB WB!!!