Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes. So im on again because i keep writing songs and i wanted to say something without breakin into a chorus :) Watching fresh prince, hearing pharell right now.. Just got done dyin over jamie foxxs new video, ha... Aw.

I was talkin to a friend today about who i think has major swag in the world of famousness, haha. Jamie i think is on that list. But i really wish he would go back to the days he that he sang!

Had more id drama today, that was fun and not embarassing at all :)

im about to get back to writing.. I love my friends. My couch. My life and ohhhhh my gosh commercial for children with cancer, oh goodness :( Life is great and i cant take things for granted and i have to speak things into exsitence... :) I hope everyone is well, mama need song writing and sweet, dreamy sleep.

love you,
love, me

mariel.

No comments: