Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bed Of Burdens

Hiiiyaaa. R texted me after like 2 weeks! Weird... nice, though. K called me last night but that was just to get something that he needed, haha.... and then I let myself text YM and M and I still want to let some other friends know that they're missed but it's not too serious. I love my friends. Love life. Love that I just got offered a publishing deal. Love that I'm too stubborn and creatively emotional and greedy to want to let any of my songs go! What a dumb little meee.

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time...

I work again tomorrow ughhhhh. Today was a nice ease back in comparison to how the past week has been! I wrote some quality things today. Wrote a craaazy rap, haha. I would like to borrow Fiona Apple's brain for just a day... and Brandy's voice. And Matt Reagan's entire self.

love you,
love, me.

mariel.

No comments: