Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week


For Halloween I was a ref and I rocked the illest wig everrr. So sick. I really would like to make my hair white but it would probably all fall out before even touching blonde, haha.

R is a sweet kid, I think. He's gettin' his respect from me, so far ;) Good guy.

Q moved back and painted his room my dream red. A little disappointing, but it's ok cuz I'm not allowed to paint my walls anyyyway. LAME!

Um, there are people out in the street being ridiculous levels of loud and I'm doing my best to not yell at them...

Aldo offered me a job, again. I don't know what to do, again. I need to just not be working retail at ALL, that is the goal omy I completely forgot: I met Demi Lavato at work, haha. I was very embarrassed. Not that there was anything to be embarrassed about, like working at a shoe store or looking like a scrub or getting really hot and developing a little excite-sheen. Nothing like that. She's a sweetheart, her aunt as well, and she is so, so talented. Her aunt, I don't know about but I'm sure whatever she does, she does well, haha.

If I stay awake much longer I will be assassinating the midnight peace-disturbers..

love you,
love, me

mariel.

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Ha that wig really is great!