Monday, November 10, 2008

In Time

So.... sleepy. Sitting at Oakwoods not in F102 and its a little street and unfamiliar, imnotgonnalie. Listening to Leona Lewis and getting slightly jealous buttt that's ok. Healthy, i think. Work is funny! Got promoted and ummm I think im making more but i don't know yet... it would only make sense, right?

New boy is tripping me out a bit. We can call him FIDM. I think i secretly want to live his life after i finish getting my Grammys and such :)

Q is back at his house and its kind of weird but he keeps having me come through and we still haven't worked on any music so my little heart is sinking in relation to our band.

M i out in NY killing songs, Im sure.. Not talking to him is poop. N and YM are out here though and they are fun to take the mind of that 2am type thing......

Just a side note.... Whatever music I am listening to making me lose all focus and feel a little funny inside. I want SUGAR now please...

Wowww this is really my life.

love you,
love, me

mariel.

No comments: